Listings are updated as they are received.
April 8 - Berea, KY
Acupuncture Practice for Sale
Thriving solo practice for sale: very low overhead, successful, mid-volume, well-established clientele and growing steadily, with virtually no competition. Practice is situated in a small college town with a progressive reputation and eco-conscious community. $20K. Terms of sale are negotiable for the right person.
This is a terrific opportunity for a practitioner at any level, who is looking to take over an established business and continue to grow with the community. I am moving with my family out of state and must sell within 3 months, allowing for a month of transition time and/or long distance support if needed.
Contact Acupuncture Berea at 859-986-0098, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.acuberea.com to inquire.
February 6 - Nashville, TN
East Nashville Community Acupuncture (ENCA) in Nashville, TN is growing! We need dedicated, passionate, and caring acupuncturists to join our crew. Nashville is a great place to live – it’s beautiful, affordable, creative, fun-loving, and home to some of the world’s friendliest people. The patients of Nashville and the surrounding region have wholeheartedly embraced community acupuncture and need more access to care. This is an opportunity to join a very busy, successful organization and make a real difference in the lives of people who are in pain and need help. Our patients will make you laugh and cry and fill you with gratitude and humility. Come join us! To be considered for employment as an Acupuncturist at ENCA, the applicant must:
- Have a passion for community acupuncture, a love of people and a desire to treat large numbers of patients.
- Have an active Acupuncture license with the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners, or be in the process of applying for one.
- Be available to work one weekend shift and at least one evening shift per week.
- Be willing to adopt the style of treatment we utilize at ENCA, and be willing to let go of certain practices you may think are important.
- Believe that access to affordable care is more important than designing the perfect acupuncture treatment, and believe in the power of simple, frequent treatments.
- Be positive, friendly, caring, and dependable. Be willing to work hard.
- Read the seminal books on community acupuncture, including The Remedy and Acupuncture is Like Noodles. Being a member of POCA and having attended a community acupuncture workshop is a plus.
- Be able to treat patients quickly and stay cool in a fast-paced environment. New employees will start off treating 4 patients per hour and quickly increase to 6 patients per hour. Senior Acupuncturists will treat up to 8 patients per hour.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay for all new hires is $22 per hour.
- ENCA provides paid malpractice for all employees and free unlimited acupuncture for you plus a designated friend or family member.
- All employees are eligible to participate in ENCA 401(k) and profit-sharing after 6 months of employment.
- Our goal is to create full-time, salaried jobs for acupuncturists. New hires may be eligible for a full-time, salaried position as early as 90 days from the date of hire, depending on job performance and the clinic’s needs.
- Full-time, salaried acupuncturists receive paid vacation and holidays, plus additional benefits such as paid CEUs, license renewal fees, POCA membership, and Health Reimbursement Allowance.
If you are interested:
Sepetmber 1 - Greensboro, NC
Stillpoint Acupuncture is a busy, established practice, with a good standing. We are a cohesive and mutually supportive team looking to add another practitioner for both the private office and community clinic settings. Stillpoint fosters an environment that is warm, collaborative, forward thinking, patient focused, open, fun, balanced, committed and authentic.
We deeply respect the individual styles and approaches of different practitioners, knowing there is much to learn from each other. We believe each practitioner has his/her own style and gift for healing, and we do our best to encourage the development of that gift. Collaboration and mutual support is valued.This position includes some evening as well as daytime hours, and alternate Saturdays. NCCAOM certification in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine and NC license or eligibility required.
Send a CV or resume to email@example.com.
July 5- Burlington, NC
Office space for rent in Psychologist office. Contact Dr. Nathan D. Fearrington
Psychologist/ Licensed Psychotherapist
804 South Church Street
Burlington, NC 27215
April 23 - Winston Salem, NC
A 20 year old well established Acupuncture and Oriental Medical Practice for Sale in beautiful Winston Salem, NC. Winston Salem is known for its thriving art community, nestled between the mountains and ocean. Currently this is a part time, 25-30 hours/patients per week, which continues to grow. There is plenty of room to grow in an area that is filled with people interested in complimentary medicines. With some simple marketing, the sky is the limit. I am moving out of state, Summer, 2012 and am looking for the right person to take care of a loyal patient base that is ever growing. I will be available to make this a smooth transition for the new owner. Serious inquiries contact Susan Goldstone, firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-760-3993.
March 15 - Martinez, Georgia
Space is available for rent in the MindBody Stress Reduction center located near Augusta, GA. We are looking for an acupuncturist that is interested in starting his/her own practice, or continuing practice within our office "sangha" community. If you have questions or are interested in more information, please contact:
Cindy Foster, LCSW, NBCCH
Phone: 706.496.3935 Fax: 706.922.7630
February 26 - Henniker, NH
Single practitioner acupuncture practice for sale.
$20,000 - price negotiable depending on terms
Practice currently serves between 20-30 patients two days per week on average. The projected gross revenue for 2012 is $40k+ with much room for growth and very low overhead. Many opportunities with local college, ski slope, and neighboring towns not to mention a fantastic quality of life. Established location with good parking, signage, and a very modest marketing program have helped to steadily build this practice over the last few years. This is a wonderful opportunity for a recent graduate to take over a solid clinical practice with a great reputation yet still make it their own.
The leased practice space is simple, very affordable and gets rave reviews for its pleasing aesthetics and positive energy. It includes a waiting room, bathroom and one treatment room that is used for both private and community acupuncture treatments. Included in the sale is most of the furniture/decorations, patent medicines, the website and the phone number along with transition assistance to engage the current patient base.
The perfect practitioner is compassionate and competent and loves the small town experience! Henniker is a quaint New England town located 20 minutes west of Concord, the state capitol of New Hampshire. The beautiful Contoocook River runs through the center of town and Henniker is the home to New England College and Pat's Peak (the local ski mountain), a fantastic elementary school and a thriving community. www.journeyacupuncture.com
Contact Patty Jensen at 603.995.1921.